AOL Mail is also written as Aol Mail. It is one of the most popular free web- based email service provided by AOL, which is a department of Verizon Communications. The two companies, America Online (AOL) and Delphi initiated relating their proprietary e-mail services to the web network in 1997. And in 1997, AOL Mail became one of the world’s biggest e-mail service provider company. It offers a very safe and delightful email experience for millions of the users living around the world. In addition, AOL Mail also offers the benefits of simple and creative email editing.
Exciting Features of AOL Mail
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages and 4,000 sent messages per screen name.
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP
- Relate to other email accounts from other service providers (like Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads are shown while operating the email account. Implanted links within emails are deactivated and can only be generated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
Why does AOL Mail not working? Mention some common reasons behind this problem and how will you get rid of this problem?
Sometimes, you find that your mail is not functioning properly. There are different reasons which stop AOL Mail to work properly. Here are some of the most common issues enlisted below:-
- AOL Sign in problem
- It not functioning on iPhone
- It not responding or unable to load
- Issues while sending emails
- It is not functioning because of blerk error
1.AOL Sign in problem
The sign-in problem is not only familiar for AOL users, but also for other email users like yahoo, and other emails
This problem may occur if you have provided wrong login credentials. This issue might occur if hackers have severed your account.
In such circumstances, you can change your AOL password in by following just few simple steps given below:-
- First of all, go to the AOL login page and then enter your username and tap on next.
- After that, you will be ordered to enter your password. Here, you need to tap on <I forgot my password> option.
- Now there will be three options available to recover your AOL password. Select one of them and validate that you are the holder of this account.
- Once you complete the verification rules, you will be apt to login your account.
- Not functioning on iPhone
Most of the users complain about this problem. Some face problems while they login in their iPhone. And, some of them contend that they can only perceive the loading screen, etc.
Let’s talk about how we can solve this problem by following these simple steps:
- Firstly, reset your network settings if you are not receiving your mails on the iPhone.
- Switch on airplane mode and disable in a few moments.
- Resolve the iPhone system maybe it is arising due to an iOS system error.
- Try to Install AOL application rather than the mail application on iPhone.
- Lastly, take help of AOL Customer Support.
- Not responding or unable to load
You just follow these steps if AOL mail is not responding or unable to load the page or loads slowly.
- First of all, clear all the Cache & Cookies. In some cases, browser cookies and cache may interrupt email from working properly.
- Deactivate Antivirus Protection. Probably firewall security rules are deterring your Aol Mail for not functioning.
- Make sure that your internet connection is good. AOL mail will not answer back properly if you are having a poor Internet connection.
- Postpone for Few Minutes. Eventually, AOL mail server is down.
- Update your browser regularly. Sometimes, an outmoded browser arises AOL Problems, So ensure that your browser is updated.
- Issues while you are sending emails.
In such cases, just try to follow these steps to get rid of AOL mail issues.
- First of all, clear all the Cache & Cookies. In some cases, browser cookies and cache may interrupt while sending mails.
- Sign out of your AOL Mail account and restart your system. Then, again log in to your account.
- Make sure that your internet connection is done properly and it is working.
- Perhaps your browser has an error, so use a different browser.
- Deactivate your browser pop-up blocker before sending an email.
- Not functioning because of blerk error
This error code doesn’t allow you to sign in to your account. This is because it is a browser-based error and arises due to the setting of the browser.
Just read the complete post to know about why the AOL mail is not working and how to get rid of this problem.